Frequently Asked Car Lease Questions
We’re Helping You Find The Right Lease Answers
Should I lease my next car? There are many questions when it comes to a Mitsubishi lease, and we are here to give you the answers you’re looking for. Below, we will be diving into the various lease FAQ that many drivers have when looking for a new vehicle. Our incredible finance professionals can break down the process of leasing a Mitsubishi in order to help you understand which option is best for you. Keep on reading to learn more about Mitsubishi leases at Brandon Mitsubishi.
What Is A Mitsubishi Lease?
The quick answer to this is that a lease is simply a more personalized car rental. You pay to use the vehicle for an allotted amount of time. Now, how is this better than just renting a car? With a car lease in Tampa, you’ll sign a contract that says you will drive the vehicle for so many years and only for so many miles. These are the lease terms and are typically for 2-4 years and for 10,000-15,000 miles per year. Once the lease is finished, you’ll return the car to the dealership to either renew the lease, purchase the vehicle or lease a different one. Give our finance center a call to learn more about our Mitsubishi lease terms.
Why Lease Over Buy?
While there are benefits to both leasing and buying, a Mitsubishi lease might be the right choice for you. There are 3 good reasons why you should look into leasing instead of buying.
1. Lower Price: Car leases typically require a lower down payment and lower monthly payments than a vehicle you’re purchasing. A Mitsubishi lease can be a great alternative for those drivers who are on a tighter budget.
2. Maintenance Costs: In general, leased vehicles are under the original factory warranty that covers basic maintenance so you won’t be spending money there. In addition, most lease terms will end before the vehicle requires any major repairs or needing the tired replaced.
3. Change Vehicles: For drivers who are unsure of the kind of vehicle they want or need, a lease can be a great choice. Since lease terms are typically only a couple years, you have the ability to change your vehicle each time the lease ends.
More Information on Lease vs Buying a Car
What Do I Keep In Mind When Leasing?
Just like when you are purchasing a new vehicle, there are a few things to keep in mind when getting a Mitsubishi lease. These are important factors that can help you determine if a lease is right for you.
1. Price: No matter if you’re choosing to finance or lease, you’ll want to be sure that the price of the vehicle is within your budget. Keep in mind, vehicles with a low MSRP will have smaller lease payments compared to vehicles with a higher MSRP. Staying within budget is always a good idea.
2. Overage charge: With a car lease, your terms will include a certain number of miles that you are allowed to drive. If you go over these miles, there is typically an overage fee that you will have to pay once you return the vehicle.
3. Disposition Fee: Since a lease is a glorified rental, you are expected to bring the vehicle back in the same condition as when you first got it. If there is excessive wear or if it needs major cleaning, there could be an added fee as well.
Find Your Perfect Match Here
At our Tampa car dealership, we have a wonderful selection of new vehicles for drivers to either purchase or lease. Whether you’re looking for a new or used vehicle, we are sure to have exactly what you’re looking for. You can visit our finance center to learn even more about getting a Mitsubishi lease from us and how you can get into your dream vehicle. Visit and schedule a test drive with us today.